Wednesday, November 29, 2006

PATCH THE DOG!

While Mick was having his dinner this evening Lynn sent me a photo of Max on my phone. Now I have never been quite sure how Mick's eyesight is at the moment but I showed him the photo and he said "Lovely".

We also had a bonus on the patch front. Mick had almost finished eating when at 5.30pm - 2 days and 17 hours into the patch - suddenly the choking started again. I didn't even hesitate I just quickly took the old patch off and put a new one on. He had a few sneezes and a couple of coughs but it was no where near as bad as it has been in the past. Another small victory!!!!!!!!

Mick has been sleeping really peacefully this evening; only waking up to have a drink of tea. It's given me a chance to work on my Christmas card list at last - another small victory!

This past few weeks have been so much easier both physically and emotionally. To have Mick being able to eat and drink without too many problems has been wonderful. To hear him speak - well words can't describe how I feel..................

0 visitors have commented: