Wednesday, May 30, 2007

DAY TRIPPER

Going out on a family outing today to Bury St Edmunds with Manda & co. Fingers crossed for fine weather!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 visitors have commented:

Suzi-k said...

Have fun, I look forward to some cool pix!

talj said...

Have a lovely Day {{{HUGS}}} xx

Audrey said...

Have a lovely time Ruth, hope the sunshines for you x Auds

Sheila said...

Have a great day...don't forget your camera...!

CG said...

Have a lovely day!

Icarus said...

It looks like I'm a day late...so WAS it a great day? Was the weather kind?
I have the definite impression that something is blocking people getting into my blog & making comments, and it isn't me.
Not good, that

SXXXXXXXXX

Gledwood said...

How do you post such wizzy moving pictures??