Friday, March 09, 2007

GOOD THINGS COME IN THREES!

The other night Analia's sweet boy was whisked away to Plumpiemousie for a visit where he went boating on the lake. Tonight Mick and I have received a special visit from our dear friend Mousie on her Midnight Blog. Come fly with me
There is no map to find your way but if you click on the White Owl you will find a magical world which will stay with you in your dreams.

5 visitors have commented:

Women on the Verge said...

Very nice! I especially like Midnight's blog.

E

AnalĂ­a said...

I love that Owl!! I think mousie is a wonderful person with a special magic, the one that touches hearts. Beautiful gift she gave to both of you.
xoxoxo
Ani

Audrey said...

Quite simply magic Ruth..What a delightful surprise this must have been

xx Auds

Have a lovely weekend

CG said...

That's beautiful. it's what i see every day in your blog, ruth. Love.
xxx

Gledwood said...

La vie plumpiemousienne est fantastique!!!

Amites

Gledwoodxxx