Saturday, March 17, 2007

IT WON'T BE LONG!

Talj text last night to let me know that they were safely at their B and B....they'd had a couple of "dutch courages" ....LOL ...and hopefully will have had a good night's sleep.
Lynn should be here by about 8am and I'm just waiting for Mick to wake up........and watching the clock of course!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

6 visitors have commented:

CG said...

Am thinking of you all today and imagining the happy meeting!!

{{BIG HUGS}}

Icarus said...

Are they there yet???????????

Hi, Talj & Andy (I've had a haircut specially to celebrate!). And now I'm hoping to meet my blog-pal Carlos this afternoon in Lisbon....
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!
Enjoy it, all of you (yeah, me too, I wish I were there with you).

((((((((((XXXXXXX))))))))))))))

Claire said...

They must be there by now and having a great time!

Audrey said...

Any cake lefT????
I imagine you all having a wonderful day together...:) ENJOY!!

((((BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE))))

AnalĂ­a said...

It's 2 in the afternoon here and I guess you are having a great time. My best regards to all of you, ENJOY!! (and remember...there's always a fedex near your house!! leftovers? LOL)
Lotz of love :)

Pat said...

Looking forward to the full report!

Bet you have a wonderful visit!



Pat's Photos and
Guelph Daily Photo