Sunday, March 18, 2007

WATCH THIS SPACE!



I'll try and post all the VISIT news tonight; but no time at the moment. It is Mother's Day which means I'm going to have put up with lazing about and being totally spoilt...............



Lynn has stayed the night and Leanne & co are coming over by train.....Leanne can't wait to hear all about Talj and Andrew...............the words wonderful, amazing, fantastic, brilliant, adorable and fun are going to be used a lot in that conversation.


THE FLOWERS THEY BROUGHT ME


6 visitors have commented:

CG said...

What beautiful flowers!!

Hope you have a fantastic Mothers Day xxxx

Audrey said...

Have a very happy Mothers day Ruth.

xx Auds

AnalĂ­a said...

Ruth, those flowers are beautiful!!! Have the best Mother's day my friend. Hugs and kisses for all of you. Enjoy your day ;)

Claire said...

Beautiful flowers!
Have a wonderful Mothers Day.
I know it will be hard for you to relax, but try it!

talj said...

My Dear Ruth, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

I can't quite put into words just now how wonderful yesterday was. Maybe once I have mopped up the tears I'll be able to express myself a little better!!

Your flower photos are wonderful!! I hope this bunch last as long as the last lot!!!

Much love and {{{HUGE HUGS}}} xxxx

RUTH said...

To these five lovely ladies; Thank you....and {{{HUGE HUGS}}} to you all
Rx