Friday, April 06, 2007

SO FAR SO GOOD FRIDAY!

First of all I must say a huge THANK YOU for all the wonderful comments, ecards and emails I have received...not only re: the situation here with Mick but also for the Easter good wishes and even a "thank you for your garden help". They have been wonderful not only for me to read but also for the family to share in. We have spent SO much time outside that I've hardly visited anyones blogs, and those I have visited I have not left comments on (extra time needed) though I must admit I was very tempted when I saw MrsN asking for crop rotation help!!! I will get to you all in time and catch up with all the goings on. At the moment there is a certain gentleman whose hand I can't resist holding....I know you will all understand.
Meanwhile I leave you with a brief slideshow of our day so far. The girls have all gone home now to give me some "special" time with Mick. They have been wonderful......to know those farewell kisses are more than likely their last kisses...well I will only say how PROUD I am of them all.......especially the Grandchildren............."troopers" every one of them.

5 visitors have commented:

talj said...

A beautiful slideshow Ruth {{{HUGS}}}

So glad to see you all had a lovely day together and that the weather played along!

Hope that you can take comfort in your special time with Mick. Thinking of you both always {{{BIG CUDDLES}}} xxx

CG said...

I thought of you and Mick a lot today, Ruth, as I worked in my garden. I was hoping you had a good day with lots of sunshine and it seems my wish for you came true.

{{HUGS}}}

Mauigirl said...

Ruth, just want to let you know I'm thinking of you and sending hugs across the water. I know this is a hard time for you and your family. I'm glad Mick has had so much opportunity to enjoy the early spring weather. Thinking of you...

crpitt said...

A absolutely heart warming slide show the grandkids are amazing.
As you know i am thinking of you!

I didn't call you a super trooper for nothing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Scarecrow said...

Ruth
I'm sending you lots of hugs from over here too!
I don't usually comment on this part of your site but I wanted to say that I know what you're going through.
I went there with my mother when I was a kid.
I know it's very hard but you're doing the right thing making the most of every second you have!

Please don't fret about not visiting our blogs we know you have much more important things to do!

Again mountains of Aussie hugs for you and Mick and all your family too!

Keep holding that hand...