Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A NEW BLOG

Now that winter is approaching I have decided to create a new blog. I will use the "Me, my life, my garden" blog to post more about our garden with little stories and bits of information about our garden during the past years. This new blog is going to be a sort of diary going into more detail about our lives since hubby was diagnosed with brain cancer. I hope that by doing this visitors interested in gardening wont be bogged down with information about hubbys condition and, vica versa, visitors interested in the "caring" aspect of my life wont have to go through all the gardening posts. Of course the two blogs are very much part of the WHOLE story of our lives and I hope that many of you will visit both.

http://ruthjen.blogspot.com/

1 visitors have commented:

Rashenbo said...

It's nice to meet you Ruth. You are off to a great start!