Friday, June 29, 2007

DAISY

for Daisy Today is a sad day for many Bloggers; some of them I know, others are strangers to me.....but today they will be united in grief as the funeral of DAISY takes place. Dear Denise will be reading the eulogy she has written. I didn't know Daisy personally but have felt the grief of so many of my blogpals to whom she was an inspiration and dear friend. It made me realise how important our blogfriendships are; the support I have received via my comment box since I first went online has been inmeasurable and has seen me through moments of deepest despair. Rather than leave a comment here you may like to visit Denise's blog and read her post or visit Our Thoughts For Daisy where so many moving tributes have been posted.



So at 10.20 (UK time) when Daisy's funeral begins I hope you'll all join me in a moment of quiet reflection; not only for Daisy, her family and friends....but also for all our own blogfriends, past, present and future and remember;



BLOGSTRANGERS ARE JUST BLOGRIENDS YOU HAVEN'T MET