Saturday, June 16, 2007

MY FOREVER LOVE

Moments of success and material things bring me a momentary joy but none can compare with the memories of your smile, your touch and the moments we shared...you are with me always.
You gave me strength when I needed it most and gave me the precious gift of loving me just as I am.
Your love and friendship remained constant no matter what hardships the world threw at us.
As long as I had you I had everything I needed in life.
You were my strength, my best friend, my soul mate, my hero...........

Tomorrow is Father's Day....the first special "YOU" day without you..............



7 visitors have commented:

talj said...

My love to you and the girls this weekend Ruth {{HUGS}} xxx

Akelamalu said...

A difficult day tomorrow for you and the girls Ruth. I hope remembering the good times make it easier. ((hugs))

Mauigirl said...

Ruth, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow...{{HUGS}}

CG said...

We all send our love and hugs to you tomorrow, dear Ruth xxx

Audrey said...

My thoughts will be with you and the girls tommorrow Ruth {{HUGS}}X

Sheila said...

I will think of you and the girls tomorrow Ruth.
Big hugs
xx

Elsie said...

I was thinking about you all today, Ruth. Also our first Father's Day without my dad.

lvs
Lcxxx