Friday, June 01, 2007

HAVE YOU TIME FOR A CLICK?

On Saturday one of my blogpals Jenny is taking part in the Pawling Triathlon. Jenny admits herself that she is not a natural athelete but over the last year has diligently spurred herself on knowing that she is raising money for an excellent cause, a Care Car for her local community. Please pop over today and wish her the best of luck for tomorrow.......just click on the picture below.....
click and wish her luck

4 visitors have commented:

CG said...

Good for Jenny :)

Icarus said...

Of course I have time. I wish I had some means spare to do more too.
Beautiful gesture from you. Naturally!

SXXXXXXXXXXXX

Akelamalu said...

Will do!

Jenny said...

So nice of you Ruth to post this - I LOVE the marquee!!! ANd thanks CG, Icarus and Akelamalu for stopping by - every little bit of encouragement will help me on my way tomorrow!