Sunday, June 24, 2007

ROCKIN' ALL OVER BLOGWORLD

Amazing Gracie on her Echoes Of Grace Blog has presented me with an award


Gracie and I have only recently started exchanging comments although we have often passed in other blogger's comment boxes. I think the thing that drew me to her blog was when I happened upon her profile in which she says......

Tap-dancing through life on two left feet without a compass; laughing, crying and holding hands with others who find themselves in the same place!

Now for the dilemma...I have to present this award to 5 other bloggers.....the dilemma being "ONLY 5".................Three of the one's I've chosen are "new to me" blogs that I've found recently....I'm taking a chance as they may not "do" this sort of thing but they are all blogs which have caught my eye over the last few weeks and I KNOW I'll be visiting again. The last two are "old friends".......(I can hear them both saying now...Hey Ruth, less of the OLD...lol)...the word "rock" can have many meanings but in their case they really are "*rocks" themselves.

*rocks....something or someone dependable and supportive, especially in times of trouble.

JMB......NOBODY IMPORTANT

MAGS......IT'S ABOUT TIME

SKEET......SKEET'S STUFF

AUDREY......FORCA

DENISE......MRS NESBITT'S PLACE

13 visitors have commented:

Anonymous said...

Aw, mahalo for that! I really appreciate it! I got the same award last week, but I have a new friend who needs some recognition, so I'm oging to pass it on to her if that's okay with you!

RUTH said...

That's no problem Skeets, a lovely idea...I must have missed your award post...not that you don't deserve two!

CG said...

Congrats on your award dear ruth; well deserved!!

Akelamalu said...

CONGRATULATIONS Ruth m'dear, you deserve not only an award but a MEDAL! x

talj said...

WOOHOO Ruth :o) Congrats on your very well deserved award :o) {{HUGS}} xx

masgblog said...

Congratulations, Ruth...and thank you! I will probably start blogging again tomorrow, or the day after, and will display the new badge.

Gledwood said...

Yeah Gracie's blog rocks ... come across it every time I go hopping about on the Random Blog button ... (http://randomblogbutton.blogspot.com) ... it's like (as they say) pressing "next blog" but better ... everything's in English for a start ... they've put Gracie on high rotation so I come across her every time!

crpitt said...

You are definitely rockin! Thanks for being my blog lifeline!

RUTH said...

You're welcome though I did feel a little cruel texting you a photo of your blog!

Audrey said...

Congratulations and well deserved Ruth, and thank you so much xxxAuds

Icarus said...

Pure genius, my dear friend. Very well done & well deserved!
I just found "Força", à la Auds. So I have some more força to make what is now my 2nd blog visit anywhere for 3 weeks.
Having only just seen the biblical-proportion floods in Sheffield on the news, I was going to mail you to ask if you are alright, & how bad is it there. At least it's dry & sunny here and a delightfully bearable 23-25º, like I need it.
Actually, this is a time-out from being absolutely blitzed tonight on woophy. I'll mail soon.
It's so hard to keep up with everything & everyone, but just trying to keep rolling on, while there's no more sense to be made.

A rainbow of love armed with kisses & care on its way to you now...

StewXXXXXXX

Gill said...

You definately rock, an award well earned Ruth!
xo

mrsnesbitt said...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh what a surprise!
I have just posted on Audrey's, come back and find my name!!!
Well chuffed!!!
Dxxxx