Saturday, November 11, 2006

FOOTBALL LATEST!

P.S. Just heard on the radio that Spurs are drawn to play Southend in the next round of the Carling Cup. I know I sang the praises of Southend the other day but for Milestones (just in case I forget when the time comes) -

1 visitors have commented:

Icarus said...

Oh WOW!!! I didn't know. I've been out all afternoon, working and making a great new friendship. now I'm paying dear ,cos I've been getting sicker again all day & have to try to be fit for a work meeting in the university tomorrow morning (yes, Sunday!).
What a great draw for us, but home or away? Mind you, they have just sunk Man Utd, so perhaps I'd better shut up,but it has to better than Chelski, Arsenal or Liverpool.Will check it out. But what a great way to get this news! Really novel. The joys of the www!
And the Lions? OK, I'm starting to feel like Alan Hansen, which I don't want to do. I just want to feel like me again.....KISSES & HUGS to the family!