Thursday, December 07, 2006

ALL DONE AND (NOT) DUSTED!


Mick really kept an eye on me as I clambered up on bed and steps to get these last few decorations put up.

Mick has the mistletoe right above his bed so pucker up ladies!
Those with a discerning eye will notice the clever use of cobwebs to give that "feel at home with Lady Haversham look" which is so in vogue at the moment.

2 visitors have commented:

Christina S said...

Hee hee, I'm glad to know my house is in fashion then - the Lady Haversham look!

Oh mistletoe!! Kiss!

x

Anonymous said...

Lol Ruth ........cobwebs are so in at the moment..I managed to get some too......had to wait a long time..but they hang on my wall with pride....

Give your Mick a big kiss from me and heres an extra big cyber hug for the very special woman standing beside him ((((((((( Ruth)))))))))))))))

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!