Sunday, December 10, 2006

BUCK UP RUTH!

It's been one of those "nothing" sort of days today. Mick has been extra sleepy and hasn't even flicked an eyelid even when the grandchildren have been jumping around. I can hear that mucus building up in his throat even though we are less than 48 hours into his patch. I'm hoping that he is not coming down with the cold again that's going round and round the family. There's also STILL nothing to update in the Log of Logs so now Leanne and co have left I shall have to persevere to get him drinking more as I think I may have to use some Movicol to get things moving. This "lack of bowels movements" could in itself could be causing him to feel extra tired. It's hard to explain what I mean by Mick seeming extra sleepy as he does actually sleep most of the time. I can tell though that somethings not right. Most of the time even when he is asleep I can get a reaction if I speak to him or there is a loud noise. At the moment even when he has opened his eyes it's like he is looking past everything rather that AT it. I know these episodes do happen from time to time but it doesn't stop me being concerned. Maybe though it's just the reaction to having had so many people and voices around this weekend; ...................................


I'm rambling aren't I? .........................................Come on folks .............tell me to "Buck Up"............
That's better.....................see I just needed someone to ramble on to and get it out of my system.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

I thought I'd take a short break, pop this post into draft and do a bit of blog hopping. There's me feeling in a "sorry for myself" mood and all the time poor Jen is having to deal with the smoke from bush fires. I quote from her Friday post

Our Headlines in this mornings paper.
PREPARE FOR HORROR WEEKEND
.
Firefighters are racing against the clock to build containment lines around
raging bushfires.
with Temperatures forecast 40c+ over weekend .
40
firefighters from New Zealand arrived in Melbourne this morning And are now
Stationed in Benalla.to boost the fire crews battling fires around Mansfield ,
Jamison ,outskirts Wangaratta and other areas . The Army has also been called in
to help.
So too say the least we are getting smoked out .

Please pop over and give her your support. How they are managing to breath with all that smoke I don't know.

1 visitors have commented:

Anonymous said...

never forget we love you dear...
Mousie