Wednesday, December 27, 2006

CHILL OUT!

Mick and I having a "chill out" day today. The last couple of days have been full of so many lovely memories. The Christmas presents we received were wonderful; all chosen with so much care and thought.........I think we have enough "goodies" to keep us going until NEXT Christmas!
I was really glad we had company on Christmas Day; Mick had one of his very unresponsive days; he wasn't eating or drinking and hardly opened his eyes at all. It was very worrying; I know he has these days sometimes but I always wonder "is this the day when he slips into a coma or worse?" It helped so much having Manda and co round; I even managed to eat ALL my Christmas dinner despite my inward worries.........and we had lots of laughs and fun and tears (of joy). Most of all; despite his being so quiet I had my best Christmas present........Mick with me Christmas 2006.
Boxing Day Mick bounced back............he was awake and responsive ALL day......he ate and drank enough to make up for the day before......double helpings of dessert!!!...........and I'm happy to say he's been on good form all morning.
Well that's all I'm posting today.........there's a Sherlock Holmes PC game waiting to be played.....a Ruth Rendell DVD to be watched..........and a few new CDs to be listened too. Just the things for a chill out day!

2 visitors have commented:

Audrey said...

Oh Ruth yes, you and Mick sharing Christmas day together was a very precious gift, way beyond any other... Delighted he is back on form today and picture you both relaxing and simply enjoying each others presence.....ENJOY!!!!

Peaceful/Paisible said...

another beautiful day ...life is worth living even when it's difficult...so much love between you two...
a kiss to both of you
Mousie