Friday, January 26, 2007

BROWN FRIDAY

I had been expecting a BROWN day all week and thanks to Mick's achievements of this morning...today's the day...............regular visitors will know what I mean when I say the "Log of Logs" has been updated...............Of course I took photos.....those of you with a delicate stomach please look away
NOW!



Loadsa Logs




lol Calm down, calm down................it wasn't THAT funny!

5 visitors have commented:

Audrey said...

Lol Ruth

It took a while for your picture to load on my comp. So I sat here with bated breathe wondering????????????lol

Excellent!!!!

Claire said...

It was that funny!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!

AnalĂ­a said...

Not fair!!! I couldn't understand the joke :( unless you were talking about what we call "caca" which might look like a log..but then... ok, yes yes I missed this one but I'll laugh anyway so nobody finds out LOL lOL!!! so funny LOL
Kisses and hugs

RUTH said...

Auds; I wish I could have made that happen purposely!
Analia; You are absolutely right...so you did get the joke after all
Claire; I can still hear you laughing!
Rx

Claire said...

I still am!!!