Monday, January 08, 2007

IT'S 5 IN THE MORNING AND SOMEHOW THE SURFING HAS BROUGHT OUT THE DANCING IN ME

I am out of bed really early this morning. Mick woke with a bad coughing fit at 3am and has only just settled (5am). I am now too awake to go back to sleep; will catch up maybe this afternoon with a little siesta. I don't want to do anything noisy for fear of waking Mick and/or the neighbours so thought I'd do a little blog surf. I popped over to Uruguay to visit Analia and she had posted some videos, I put my headphones on so I could put the volume up on my computer; her videos made me laugh and made me want to dance. One of them is a version of HOT CHOCOLATE'S "I believe in miracles" those who have read that particular old post of mine will know that Mick would always sing "I believe in miracles, Where's your BRA you sexy thing!".........happy days!!!....just what I needed to cheer me up on a cold, dark, rainy January morning. That will set me up for the day.
I've managed to look up a few key words on the some of the dream interpretaion sites; quite interesting. I'll see how time is later and may write the dream up with some of the explanations.......couldn't find out what "buttons" stood for.........of course that means nothing to you does it as you don't know the dream yet.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics I'm popping back to Analia's now to do some more dancing! Then being in a musical mood I must do a music quiz on Love A Cosy Unit.

3 visitors have commented:

Analía said...

Isn't it great how we can BE with someone living so far away? moreover, how can we cheer up and dance in the middle of the night? I'm glad my post set you up for the day and that it broght you good memories "I believe in miracles..."
I found this page about meaning of dreams http://dreams.maxabout.com/psychology/dreams/kb/meaning_a.aspx

Buttons: To dream of sewing bright buttons on a uniform, betokens to a young woman the warm affection of a fine looking and wealthy partner in marriage. To a youth, it signifies admittance to military honours and bright prospects. The loss of a button, and the consequent anxiety as to losing a garment, denotes prospective losses in trade.

Take care my friend
Love AnI xoxoxo

Analía said...

And this one:
http://www.dreamloverinc.com/home.htm

http://www.dreamloverinc.com/b.htm#Buttons

Buttons
Most often the button in your dream is a button on a piece of clothing, rather than a button that you push. Button or buttons on clothing represent something from your physical, or outer, self . Note if you were buttoning or unbuttoning, and, from there, attempt to obtain meaning. Unbuttoning generally represents an opening up of your emotions or ideas. You may be leaving yourself open to new possibilities as you are letting go of old thoughts and ways of doing things. Alternatively and on a positive side, buttoning up may reflect a need to conserve and to pull inward, to "button" your lip or to restrain yourself in some way. The more negative interpretation of buttoning up may be that you are currently feeling bound, restricted, or lacking some type of freedom.

RUTH said...

Thanks Analia; hope you'll drop into my dream on the post above. I must remember to show Manda your videos; she's gonna love them.
Rx