Wednesday, January 24, 2007

PINK WEDNESDAY

I was all prepared that todays post would be WHITE WEDNESDAY thereby continuing the colourful week theme.The snow was forecast; relatives in Surrey and Kent had some, the news said Norfolk had some but so far we have had nothing here in our part of Suffolk. So out goes the "WHITE" and in comes the..........well I don't know what colour.........



  • the skies were GREY this morning but grey suggest depression so that won't do

  • the skies are blue now...but I did BLUE on Monday

  • Manda's off work with a bad cold...RED nose? from blowing it?.....not actually seen her though so I'm clutching at straws there

  • Mick's ok...no coughing or face going RED; eating well so no 'BLACK/GREY' problems there

  • GREEN?...nothing specific about today of that colour; I did some mulching but that was BROWN....(I may need to save that colour......in case of log of logs update)

  • INDIGO, VIOLET, YELLOW.....nothing's coming through....hmmmm



This is all your fault MileStones!....your comment yesterday put me in the frame of mind for a "COLOURFUL" week..................and I can't find a colour!!!!!

Well flash my knickers in Leicester Square.......what a silly billy I am..........I've just looked out of the window at the glorious sunset......................

the sky screams PINK



It's got to be PINK........which is what I was going to originally call yesterday's post!!!!!!!

Got to sing now haven't I.............altogether now




We'll drink a drink a drink To Lily the pink the pink the pink

The savior of [the savior of] the human ra.a.a.a.ce.

She invented medicinal compound.

Most efficacious in every case.

0 visitors have commented: