Saturday, January 20, 2007

FROM MY HEART AND SOUL

As it's been a busy day (but lovely) day with visitors about I've not really the time to write a proper post for today. So I'll just say that "All is well" and leave you to read these words written by Richard Bach
"A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks.
When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we're pretending to be.
Each unveils the best part of the other.
No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise.
Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction.
When we're two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we've found the right person.
Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life."

To those of you who like me have found their soulmate I know these words will reflect how you feel; for those who haven't....your time is yet to come.......and it will!!!!



Soulmates; forever and beyond

4 visitors have commented:

Claire said...

Great post Ruth! not found mine yet and this is exactly how i would want to feel!

Still cold! but happy!
Claire xxx

Audrey said...

Awwwwwwww Ruth,

Reading this was perfect this morning. Richard Bach...A bridge across forever, one of the most moving books Ive read recently..I think I fell in love with him as I was reading it..Its true whats said about soul-mates and for those yet to meet theirs this book I think is definitely worth a read.

Glad all is well and that your having a lovely day with yours..

Love and hugs to you and Mick

Ruth said...

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for visiting my blog!

RUTH said...

Claire; you're soulmate is probably just waiting round the corner; Speckled hen in one hane and his plumber's toolkit in the other....LOL
Auds; glad you like the Bach piece; your latest post is fantastic. I suggest any future commenters go take a look.
Ruth; it's funny 'cos sometimes I go into a comment box to post a comment and think "I don't remember writing that"...then realise it's YOU not ME