Wednesday, January 17, 2007

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

I was out in the kitchen for a while last night sorting out the photos for my posts on Me, My Life and A Photo A Day. I naturally kept popping back into the front room to check on Mick and about 11pm I looked at him and thought "there's something different about him!"....I couldn't work out was it was straightaway...then it hit me...I was so astounded that I took these photos just so I could prove to myself that I wasn't dreaming.......I wonder if any of my regular visitors or those with the patience to scroll back through my countless previous posts will "Spot the difference" ?

The answer...........MICK IS NOT TIPPED TO HIS RIGHT HAND SIDE AND LEANING ON HIS RIGHT HAND !!!!..........now it may not seem much to you but I can't remember the last time that I saw Mick like this!!.........for probably over a year he has constantly had his head leaning down on his right shoulder........... He slept practically all night in this position...really peacefully...and happily we have had no coughing fits this morning and he ate every scrap of his porridge and a drank a WHOLE bottle of tea. Fingers crossed that the day will continue on this calm, peaceful note.

2 visitors have commented:

Audrey said...

Ruth

I made a point of going back through your posts as yes there was something different about Mick in this picture...Its quite remarkable, he just looks so relaxed and peaceful..

Think he is dreaming of you he has that look of peaceful serenity.........its lovely

X X Auds

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is great news.

He certainly looks so relaxed and peaceful, no wonder it gave to so much joy