Saturday, February 24, 2007

£50 IN THE KITTY

Just to let you all know Andrew has paid his dues re; the Clatteridge Cancer Campaign. There's still a lot more he and Talj would like to raise so if you can help.......just click on the box in my sidebar.
If you haven't already read it there's more information about what they are doing here;
I've got to add a little update on the Valentine's Day card that I mysteriously received from Mick. I had assumed it was the work of Lynn but she assures me, hand on heart, that neither she nor Steve had anything to do with it. Because of the "love name" used in the card it's got to have been the work of someone in the family but who? Neither Manda nor Leanne said anything to the contrary when I said I thought Lynn had done it.The plot thickens.

1 visitors have commented:

Audrey said...

Lol sherlock holmes where are you when your needed..Will click onto the Clatterbridge cause its so worthy.. Enjoy your weekend Ruth x