Thursday, February 08, 2007

“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”








Mick and I went out in the snow today....big kids at heart!!










Mick wrapped up in fleecy blankets and waterproofs sat watching me acting like a 6 year old...............It was a lot warmer than I anticipated and I was soon throwing off my hat and gloves.








I built a snowman.............................






















I think Mick was suitably impressed at my efforts.......










I suppose it was a bit mean throwing a snowball at him when he couldn't throw one back..........................................but
the urge was too great to resist!!!!!!!
































Snuggled back indoors now.

8 visitors have commented:

Gledwood said...

Wow... most of our snow is gone now ... but it was fine while it lasted ...

talj said...

Oh you an Mick look like you had a lovely morning!! Your snowman was excellent and Mick sure looked like he was smiling when he got back indoors...even though you did throw a snowball at him! :o)

Peaceful/Paisible said...

Mick sleeps so quietly!!!must have been very pleasant this afternoon in the snow...the snowman is cute!!!
love to both of you
Mousie

Audrey said...

Ruth you naughty woman lol, seriously, sounds like you had a wonderful morning,good to see Mick enjoy the snow as well as the sunshine.. Loved the snowman........NOW DUCK!!!! cause heres a snowball coming right back at ya.......on Micks behalf of course LOL...:))))

Enjoy many more days like this x x

Sheila said...

Thats the kind of snow I like...here today, gone tomorrow..!
Joking aside, if it's not too cold it is nice to get out in it.
I love your sense of fun, and I know Mick shares it, or you would not have taken advantage of him, you big kid...!

Gene Bach said...

Looks like another good day there. Snow was made for kids to play in (sure glad I never grew up).

Christina S said...

i like your snowman - it's a very sweet one!

RUTH said...

Thanks all; the snow's practically all gone now so glad we had the fun and the memory while we could;
BRRRRRR.......you got me Audrey...well aimed!