Sunday, May 27, 2007

EARLY RISER

A brief early riser post; Lynn arrived safe and sound yesterday. It was a day of hugs, laughing, food shopping, compost buying, laughing, food, dozing, (cheap) plant buying, laughing, more food, a little wine, full stomachs, laughing, TV watching while chatting, laughing, yawning, bed.

I did have one short episode when I left the girls for a while to go upstairs for a bit of Mick and me time....usually I go about my daily business chatting to Mick out loud...I'm know Lynn, Manda and Nicole would have understood it and not thought I was "going off my rocker" but I prefer my "chats" to be private. Today Lynn and I are going to Colchester to see Leanne.....it will be a much easier and quicker journey by car than public transport.



I don't know why some of my photos yesterday turned into "red cross boxes" not a blogproblem I've had for a while, I've reloaded the kitten ones so hopefully they can now be seen. I did try a little blogaround late last night but my pc was running very slow and couldn't get into any comment boxes...a case of "I could see, but not be heard"....hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend..............

5 visitors have commented:

talj said...

Hey Ladies, I hope you all have a lovely day {{{HUGS}}}

Glad you got to the garden centre Ruth and that you are having a nice visit with Lynn xxx

Akelamalu said...

That sounds like a perfect day to me! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)

CG said...

Sounds like your weekend is lovely! I'm glad you're not watching those horrid calories!!!!

Sheila said...

I would have needed a nap after all that running around. Glad you are enjoying the weekend Ruth.
I will be back later to see pictures of Colchester..?
Hugs
xx

Shaz said...

Looks like fun was had with nice vino Oh & my fav chocolate cake (tummy rumbles). Pleased you're all enjoying each other's company x x