Saturday, May 19, 2007

ERMMMMM......don't know what's happened in my sidebar? Strange goings on! Looks like a night on the HTML for me!.................................

7 visitors have commented:

Icarus said...

Well how about this?! I just mailed you to say (among other things) that I couldn't get in here from my favorites list as normal, because it said entry was by "invitation only", which I do not have. Started thinking, Is it like a Royal Garden Party? Or Ruth's unveiling her Autumn Fashion collection on the Sudbury Catwalk?
But then I just tried via R's P-A-D
& it worked. Something obviously isn't.
Whatcha Gonna Do Bout it?

Hope it's been a good day,

((((((((((((R))))))))))))))))

SXXXXXXXX

Icarus said...

PS- Do you know that Auds is back?

Auntie Noo said...

Well don't work too hard lovely lady, 'cos it looks fine from where I'm sitting!!!!

Libbys Blog said...

I was going to say I think you must have sorted it! Lots going on here, sorry to hear about the financial situation, ate you on a water meter? cos your water is very high!?
I love the forgetters & remeberers poem I must get a copy of it!!

xx

Akelamalu said...

Looks Ok to me. :)

Icarus said...

Back to normal today! Hope you didn't work at it all night!

And what about that catwalk collection? Could be an interesting project.....?

On with the working day for me! Positives to you.

Love etc,

SXXXXXX

CG said...

Glad you had a peaceful Sunday, Ruth. I do hope you get the PC sorted. I feel like my right arm is missing when I'm without the PC ...sad I know!! XXX