Wednesday, May 23, 2007

SHORT POST

Sun's out, lounger's out, shorts are on, garden's beautiful, no bad news in the mail, no phone calls to make..........FABULOUS!!!! I've even got a little friend.....keeping an eye on me!
P.S. the steak last night was fabulous too!

4 visitors have commented:

Sheila said...

Enjoy the day!
I have to go to work!
Love the frog, now if you could just train him to make cups of tea, you wouldn't need to leave that lounger until lunch time..!
Enjoy relaxing and don't forget the sunscreen..!

Hugs
xx

Akelamalu said...

Shorts??? It's been raining here this morning and although it's reasonably warm it's not shorts weather. I think I'll move house!

Audrey said...

Its been a hot and sunny day here too, but I was stuck in the office :( Enjoy every minute and ahhh isnt that frog cute... Great photos... Keep those feet up and relax xx Auds

CG said...

Lovely frog!!