Tuesday, May 15, 2007

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS

This is where I could be todaysailing on one of these...................Last year I won this cruise; it was one of those "when we have room" sorts of prizes and last month my dates came through.It's nice to know that I won and looking at the rain outside I bet I would have enjoyed the weather. But I couldn't go....for one thing there is still all the "sorting to do"...then there's the cost (I'd need some spending money and a new bikini...LOL)........even if Mick had been here fit and well I doubt that we would have gone and left this.................

not at this time of year...... just as it's all starting to happen.................and even the gloomy weather has made way for some beautiful sunsets........................

If the holiday had been transferable then I could have given it away or even sold it.......but it wasn't........... I did ask................... and besides there's no place like

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS

8 visitors have commented:

Shaz said...

One day maybe Ruth. You & Talj could post pics of the two of you sitting on top of the deck with the Cap't . . .Anyway we'd miss ya x x

Anonymous said...

Hey mum, your earthly paradise is looking fantastic - cannot wait to be there - and how it would of changed so much by then too...
Love you xxx

Sheila said...

I'm one of the few people I know who never fancied a cruise. I'd rather be in your garden too..xx
Maybe you can send all those 'bureaucRATS' instead, they are already out to sea..most of them anyway..LOL

crpitt said...

I had a dream that i won a cruise the other night, after watching this morning or loose women i think? and i invited you! but you said thats lovely of you but theres the plants to think of and i haven't got any spending money!

RUTH said...

Shaz; would have to make sure I had internet connection!
Lynnie; hopefully the sun will be shining by the time you visit
Sheila;LOL....you're welcome anytime
Claire; how strange...can you dream me a lottery win next time...I will share!

Libbys Blog said...

So you must have some luck tucked away somewhere! to win a cruise!! I never really understood what takes so long with all the setting up of benefits! Sorry your having it a bit rough at the mo!! Should have some good weather for a couple of days, we can get out in the garden!!

Akelamalu said...

Maybe another time, you never know?

CG said...

I must say I've never fancied a cruise either!